If you enjoy adventure games, then you’ll love this third installment of the Papa Louie adventures – Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack! This tasty, sweet adventure style game is loaded with impressive graphics, difficult challenges, and tons of achievements to satisfy your sweet tooth. Save Papa Louie and his customers from the sweet candies and angry Sundaesauruses before it’s too late! Earn to die 5
How to Play
Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack is an easy to play, adventure style game for all ages. The default controls are simple – use your left and right arrow keys to move your character left and right, use the up arrow key to jump or swim up, and use the down arrow to swim down or slide down hills to kill the baddies lurking along the hill. In addition to these controls, you will also need to use your spacebar in order to attack those angry candies throughout the game.
If you’re not comfortable with the default key controls, no problem! The game also features customizable options where you can adjust the controls to suit your comfort level.
The main objective of the game is to rescue Papa Louie and his customers from the evil clutches of Radley Madish. As you rescue the customers, you can then choose to use them as your character in the next level’s adventures. Each of these customers come equipped with a different type of weapon. Some customers may have short range weapons, while others may use long range weapons like a ball shooting pineapple! Save all the customers and try them all out to find out which one is your favorite!
There are a total of 48 achievement badges that you can collect while playing Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack. Some of the badges are extremely easy to achieve, while others are much more difficult. Collect them all to earn your bragging rights! Earn to die 6
The main menu in Papa Louie 3: When Sundaes Attack offers many different options to players. If you click on the main menu button while you’re playing a level, it will automatically pause your game for you. In this menu you will see many buttons – Area Info, Baddies, Badges, Controls, and a Help button.
- Area Info - This page tells you everything you need to know about the particular level you are on, including how many customers you can rescue, how many gold coins you’ve collected, the number of warp keys you’ve obtained, your total score, as well as how much time you’ve dedicated to the level.
- Baddies – This page tells you the type of baddies you’ve encountered so far, as well as how many of each you have killed.
- Badges - This is your achievements panel. In this panel you can view which achievements you’ve unlocked and what you need to do in order to obtain the achievement.
- Controls – This is the panel where you can change the default key controls to controls of your choosing. This is a great option for many players who typically prefer using the A, S, D, and W keys to move their characters around in the game.
- Help - While the game does give many beginner tips throughout your normal gameplay, sometimes you may forget how to do something or where to find something. In the Help panel, you can always go back and look up the tips the game has provided you from previous levels to help jog your memory. Snail Bob 5