The object of the game is to make your stick figure pushing his car as fast as it can go down a hill, jump on, and go flying through the air - hope and pray you will not crash and death. Do you think you can do it? Let's begin with our game earn to die
The controls are very basic.
- Right arrow key – Run
- Up arrow key – Jump & Get into the cart
- Right and Left arrow key – Balance cart once it is airborne
Your score is calculated based on a number of things.
- Tricks performed
- StyleThese points are added together to come up with your total score. Your score determines how much money you will receive at the end of each round.
Once you have received your money at the end of the round, you can use it to purchase upgrades. There are several upgrades available.
- Wheels (3 different types available)
- Rockets (3 different types available)
- “Friends” or Groupies in cart ( 3 upgrades available)
You start out with your default wheels, rockets, and no friends. Once you have enough money, you can upgrade each of these – and continue to do so until you have no more upgrades available.
Performing tricks will also help improve your score. Some you will need to purchase in the Upgrade screen. The tricks include:
- Forward Flip (free)
- Backward Flip (free)
- Superman (Purchase upgrade)
- Handstand (Purchase upgrade)
Shopping Cart Hero 1 has been hacked to provide players with an easier playing experience. The hack they have performed gives you $5 Million at the start of your game. This allows you to purchase all of the upgrades right after your first round. While you won’t need the full $5 Million to purchase all of the upgrades, however you will need it later. Why? Well, because if you crash while you have a full cart of groupies, you will kill your groupies and need to upgrade again to have more in your cart. earn to die 5